The Practice is closed Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays.
When We Are Closed
If you have a medical problem which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens please ring 111.
Health advice is also available at www.nhs.uk
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Minor Illness and Injury Centre
The nearest local centre is situated in Thorpe Road, Peterborough. Opening times 08.00 to 20.00 Mon to Sun. Telephone 01733 293800.
Local Minor Injuries Units
The nearest Minor Injuries Units are at:
- Doddington Hospital, 01354 644243 Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00, Saturday &Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- North Cambs Hospital, Wisbech. 01945 488068. Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely 01353 656675. 08:30 to 18:00 Monday - Sunday. X-ray facilities available.
Local A & E Departments (24 hour)
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, 01480 416416.
- Peterborough City Hospital, Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Bretton, Peterborough 01733 678000.
- Addenbrookes Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge 01223 245151.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn 01553 613613.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Local Emergency Dental Access Centres
The nearest local Dental Emergency Centres are situated in Church Mews, Wisbech. Tel: 01945 465919, and also 5 Midgate, Peterborough. Tel 01733 295854. The centres provide emergency NHS treatment to patients not currently registered with a dentist, with treatment at standard NHS charges. All treatment is by appointment only, bookable by telephone at 08:00 each morning.